The CCK-03 (Compact Clearance Knife) – Tuhon Raptor from Halfbreed Blades, is designed as a fast access, multi-purpose compact clearance tool, intended for use by specialist military and law enforcement professionals.
Developed in collaboration with Special Operations CQC Instructor Jared Wihongi, the CCK-03 ‘Tuhon Raptor’ is capable of truly remarkable performance. Conceived with Filipino Martial Arts practitioners in mind, the Talon point and ‘multi-edge’ blade profile maximizes the effectiveness of hooking, trapping, slashing, and thrusting.
- One-piece full tang construction.
- Austrian made 6mm Bohler K110 (D2) tool steel. The entire tool is overbuilt for extreme durability and toughness.
- Easy to maintain razor-sharp plain polished cutting edges.
- Hard-wearing, low friction Teflon coating mitigates glare and protects against corrosion. Available in black, dark earth and ranger green colour options.
- Modified talon point design optimizes piercing efficiency.
- Live edge identifier at the three-quarter length of the handle enables the user to orientate the primary cutting edge by feel.
- The bevelled ring design enhances the tool’s accessibility and comfort, making it exceptionally fast and easy to draw.
- The concave thumb recess at the top of the ring supports a positive grip and the application of downward force.
- US made G10. Handle scales are ergonomically contoured for enhanced feel and no-snag on gear or clothing.
- Handle scales are secured by steel torx fittings.
- Injection molded single column PALS/MOLLE compatible sheath. We believe the carry system supplied with our tools is as important as the tool it protects. Each sheath is precision molded for secure retention and easy maintenance. All CCK-03 sheaths are supplied with two primary attachment options including Belt & PALS/MOLLE.
- To complete the package, the CCK-03 is presented in our signature foam lined presentation case complete with warranty statement, certificate of authenticity, specifications card, morale patch and vinyl sticker.
- Available with or without trainer.
Description: Compact Clearance Knife – Tuhon Raptor
Action: Fixed Blade
Blade Steel: K110 D2 (59-60 HRC)
Blade Edge: Polished Plain
Blade Finish: Teflon Coated
Blade Style: Talon Point
Blade Length: 3.94″ (100mm)
Blade Thickness: 0.23″ (6mm)
Handle Material: G10
Handle Thickness: 0.55″ (14mm)
Overall Length: 7.79″ (198mm)
Sheath Type: Injection Molded Plastic
Sheath Weight: 1.94oz. (55g)
Knife Weight: 3.53oz. (100g)
Overall Weight: 5.47oz. (155g)
Mounting: Belt & PALS/MOLLE